Urban Gilt is a London fashion brand dedicated to all women who are on a mission.
I was part of the team that did the marketing campaign plan to tell the Urban Gilt story. This included digital and print copy, imagery, and video to be used on the website, social media, and at any brand’s future events. For 4 months we worked together in order to develop a compelling marketing campaign, quality content, and re-branding for Urban Gilt.
I was in charge of content writing. I wrote and planned the articles for Urban Gilt’s blog- The Gilty Report.
The blog aims to provide content for female entrepreneurs, focusing on topics such as work, wellness, lifestyle, and style. We worked together to develop a set of evergreen articles for the website’s re-launch.
Some of the subjects that I covered were:
- Female leaders are not bitches
- Top 11 podcasts for entrepreneurs
- Stop being a slave to your phone, a friendly reminder
- Use the stress to your advantage
- Packing smart for your business trips
- Here’s what your favorite fragrance says about you